Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ich habe genug

This is a picture I saw in the internet fashion, you click and click and go on and on, sometimes you get lost, sometimes you are grabbed by something that just stays with you and won't leave. Such as this one.

And you know what? I think that is me! Confession time: I don't make my own shoes (yet) and never read Maupassant (I won't, not in the near future anyway).
The artist is Maira Kalman, an illustrator, author and designer who is active in a very various disciplines. She created covers for the New Yorker, published childrens books and designed fabric and accessories to name just a few of her activities. Check out her blog!

1 comment:

  1. And not to worry, you have no need to read Maupassant or make your own shoes!
    I loved "reading" her blog pictures with captions!
    Most excellent.
    Your internet surfing, son Wally describes like this: Sometimes, when I try and write, I end up blindly stumbling around the internet. Okay, everytime. It’s like playing in the park but instead of piles of leaves I kick around piles of webpages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me.