Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Dog on loan..


Isn't she cute? Her name is Sascha, she is a cairn terrier and no, she isn't ours. She is the family dog of my sons best friend and she stayed at our house for a couple of days. I feel very brave because I am absolutely terrified of dogs (really really scared of dogs as in refusing to enter a household with dogs and crossing roads when there is a dog in sight).
So here I am, playing with a real one! And boy do I have fun!!! I really like having her around. No, I am not walking her, I might attract other dogs.... Luckily there are four eager boys (including the husband) around and they think it is very cool to walk the dog. Fine by me! I opt for playing in the backyard.

So I thought I could enter the weekend dog blogging if only I knew how.... I know I'm already late because the blogger photo thing wasn't working properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me.