Nous célébrons aujourd'hui le septième anniversaire…. en francais! That should say that we Babes are celebrating our 7th anniversary this month, with a French, or rather a Breton bake fest. A Brittany buttery pastry all deceptively light and fluffy and puffy, called Kouign Amann.
Lien is the Master of the Kitchen (yes she is, look at that picture above…. mouthwatering!) and she proposed to bake Kouign Amann.
Due to family circumstances I was not able to bake this month. I would love to see you hop over to my fellow Babes and celebrate with them.
The Bread Baking Babes (current dozen) are:
- Bake My Day - Karen
- blog from OUR kitchen - Elizabeth
- Bread Experience - Cathy
- Feeding my Enthusiasms - Pat/Elle
- girlichef - Heather
- Life's a Feast - Jamie
- Living in the Kitchen with Puppies - Natashya
- Lucullian Delights - Ilva
- My Diverse Kitchen - Aparna
- My Kitchen In Half Cups - Tanna
- Notitie Van Lien - Lien
- Thyme for Cooking - Katie (Bitchin’ Bread Baking Babe Bibliothécaire)
Would you like to be a Bread Baking Buddy? Please take a look at the instructions Lien posted for your Buddy Badge!
(yes I know…. this can be too much…. can we just share one? or two maybe?)