Monday, September 01, 2008

Most amazing! Cheese-cake smoothie

(even scrollen voor Nederlands)
I wasn't supposed to drink until after I made the pictures; and I forgot! This really is something.. And it's healthy! There's yoghurt in there, milk and fruit, no ice cream but simple ice cubes, and I'll just briefly mention the creamcheesecookiescaramel. See, I told ya: healthy!

Cheese cake smoothie

125 ml milk
1 banana (or equal weight other fruit)
60 gr cream cheese
75 ml yoghurt
1 tbs caramel sauce (nutella...?)
2 drops vanilla (or vanilla sugar)
4 ice cubes
2 ginger cookies (healthier option: 4 tbs granola)

Because I like my cheese cake with a crust I added 2 ginger cookies. (Made them last week and there were only 10 left -out of 50-, that good!)
Combine in a blender, blend and enjoy!

Voor alle zekerheid toch even in het Nederlands, dit is echt iets om uit te proberen, heel vlug klaar, erg lekker en gezónd joh! Melk, yoghurt, fruit, geen ijs maar ijsklontjes, en als ik heel vlug over de roomkaaskoekjescaramel heen fiets merk je het niet. Zie je? Hartstikke gezond, zei ik toch?

Kwarktaart smoothie

125 ml melk
1 banaan (of ong. hetzelfde gewicht aan ander fruit)
60 gr roomkaas (je hebt zelfs light tegenwoordig dussss)
75 ml yoghurt
1 el caramel saus (chocolade pasta? kan ook!)
2 druppels vanille (of 1 tl vanille suiker)
4 ijsklontjes
2 gemberkoekjes (4 el muesli is ook lekker)

Alles samen in een blender, mixen en klaar!

6 comments:

  1. That good! This is what a smoothie should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cheesecake smoothie? Genius!! It looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an ingenious way of making a smoothie. so simple but definitely tasty. can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a great idea! I bet it was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe.. yes, almost healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me.