Monday, September 01, 2008

Most amazing! Cheese-cake smoothie

(even scrollen voor Nederlands)
I wasn't supposed to drink until after I made the pictures; and I forgot! This really is something.. And it's healthy! There's yoghurt in there, milk and fruit, no ice cream but simple ice cubes, and I'll just briefly mention the creamcheesecookiescaramel. See, I told ya: healthy!

Cheese cake smoothie

125 ml milk
1 banana (or equal weight other fruit)
60 gr cream cheese
75 ml yoghurt
1 tbs caramel sauce (nutella...?)
2 drops vanilla (or vanilla sugar)
4 ice cubes
2 ginger cookies (healthier option: 4 tbs granola)

Because I like my cheese cake with a crust I added 2 ginger cookies. (Made them last week and there were only 10 left -out of 50-, that good!)
Combine in a blender, blend and enjoy!

Voor alle zekerheid toch even in het Nederlands, dit is echt iets om uit te proberen, heel vlug klaar, erg lekker en gez├│nd joh! Melk, yoghurt, fruit, geen ijs maar ijsklontjes, en als ik heel vlug over de roomkaaskoekjescaramel heen fiets merk je het niet. Zie je? Hartstikke gezond, zei ik toch?

Kwarktaart smoothie

125 ml melk
1 banaan (of ong. hetzelfde gewicht aan ander fruit)
60 gr roomkaas (je hebt zelfs light tegenwoordig dussss)
75 ml yoghurt
1 el caramel saus (chocolade pasta? kan ook!)
2 druppels vanille (of 1 tl vanille suiker)
4 ijsklontjes
2 gemberkoekjes (4 el muesli is ook lekker)

Alles samen in een blender, mixen en klaar!


  1. That good! This is what a smoothie should be!

  2. A cheesecake smoothie? Genius!! It looks so delicious!

  3. what an ingenious way of making a smoothie. so simple but definitely tasty. can't wait to try it.

  4. Oh my gosh, what a great idea! I bet it was fantastic.

  5. Hehehe.. yes, almost healthy!


Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me.