Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dark Chocolate

From the archives. Three out of my four boys in heaven. I tried to ligthen it a bit with zest of an orange but this is definitely a male cake, very dark, very moist and filling. One small piece I imagine can get you well into the afternoon. On a rainy afternoon, it was the first recipe from my newly acquired standmixer cookbook.
The result: mwah, it was good as long it was slightly warm from the oven. Once cooled, no more than a massive moist chunk of not-so-good chocolate cake.

4 comments:

  1. Well those boys are very lucky to have a mommy who bakes such a gorgeous cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tough assignment, eat the cake before it cools! That's the job I want. Beautiful cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, very male. *grunt grunt*. i entered a hot dog eating contest last week it's on my blog if you want to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich chocolately cake..Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me.