Monday, October 17, 2005

Featuring....poptarts

Poptarts!

A smashing hit right from the States, at least in this family. My kids love them, even the strawberry flavoured ones (blegh). So far we tried strawberry and brown sugar cinnamon. Confession: is it safe for me to admit I like these too? They are awfully sweet, my teeth are aching by the first bite and one of these can get me all through the morning. Mind, they come two in a package but that's overdoing it.

But now the box mentioned "hot fudge sundae" so 12 yr old has been on the phone with his aunt securing the next batch. We or rather he will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. And yet another scary American product reaches across the globe and threatens to destroy the few remaining civilized culinary societies. . . : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me.